Your library privileges vary according to your status at OUC
- Members of OUC
- Members of OUC can use their student ID or staff ID as a library ID card.
- ・OUC Undergraduate Student
- ・OUC Graduate Student
- ・OUC Faculty
- ・OUC Staff
Visitors For more information click here.
- A library ID card can be issued to external visitors who want to borrow
library materials. Please complete an application form, and submit it at
the main counter (2nd floor). We shall need to confirm your valid identification
such as a driver's license or passport.
- ・OUC Professor Emeritus
- ・OUC Part-time Instructors
- ・Special users (visitors who guaranteed by OUC faculty or staff and adjunct
- When you pass through the entrance gate, you need to swipe your library ID card
through the card-reader to open it.
- Please note that two people cannot enter the gate at the same time.
This policy is intended to preserve our library materials, computer equipment,
and furnishings, and to maintain a pleasant and comfortable environment for our readers and staff. Your help in this effort
is greatly appreciated.
- Remember to carry your University Card with you at all times - you need
it for swipe access through our security gate, and also to borrow books.
- Please note that some special materials (rare or valuable books, special
collections, graduation theses, materials of the history of OUC, micro-forms, etc.) are unavailable during late hours of
weekday and on Saturday, Sunday and National holidays. Please make a prior arrangement via telephone or e-mail by 17:00 on weekdays.
- During exam preparation periods (July and February), when the Library tends
to be crowded, external visitors might be restricted if such occasion arises.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended or used to reserve seats.
- Eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in any part of the Library, except in the Study rooms
(2nd/3rd floor) where only PET bottles are permitted.
- Silence shall be maintained as far as possible not to disturb other users or to disrupt library activities.
- Please refrain from using your mobile phone.
- Users may not take any materials out of the Library without completing the appropriate
- You cannot enter the campus driving your own car; please use the public transportation.
- Please follow the regulations of the Library, notices posted in the Library and general manners.