OUC Library has been participating in the tentative service of Korea-Japan ILL/DD since March 2006.
This partnership enables you to request holdings of university libraries in Korea, by following the standard procedure for ILL.
Requests can be made by following the standard ILL procedure; please refer to ILL service (order for articles and books)
- Under the basic agreement between Korea and Japan, only the articles appeared in publications issued in Korea are the objects of this service.
- Please note that this service includes photocopies only; loan of materials
is NOT included.
- For the list of Korea-Japan ILL/DD Participants in Korea, click here
- To consult the online catalogs of libraries in Korea in Research Information Service Site (RISS), refer to Korea Education & Research Information Service (KERIS).
- Charges can be paid for by your research money or your own expenses; grants are not accepted.
|From Korea (photocopy only)
||100 yen /request
||10 yen or more /page
||It varies according to the volume of the materials/shipping method
By airmail： 300−2,500 yen.
By EMS (Express Mail Service)： 900 〜 3,000 yen.